Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Elimiante defense

2 Teams will fight for all give it all to get the power. This summer you will join a game call eliminate defense where you will need to cooperate with your team win races and survive to win here is how it works!

1. Enter (check on the finish of the post :)
2. Challenge time with your team get ready for a challenge
3. The team who loses someone will not survive ALL players will choose someone from that team that will get eliminated that week
4. Ceremony time anything can happen we will tell who got voted off

Join send me a mail to lino.corlay.s@gmail.com
New chat http://xat.com/eliminatesecrets
Tell me your user and rank in a comment or in the mail to join!

Licosa

P.S. Are you ready

6 comments:

  1. Hi my name is steve and I like your website. I play eliminate on a daily basis and would like to help you out in any way possible. My gamer name is stevenoo7. Please e-mail me at steven.nwachukwu@yahoo.com with your respose.

    Please and thank you
    a fellow gamer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey id like in TTTPRO and i would like to put forward a name to be my partner in this sucide12ninja i still need to contact him to see if he agrees but i think he will want in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. im preparing the game keep it up bring on your recruits

    ReplyDelete
  4. i might join i let you know

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey cool seb i might join just maybe

    ReplyDelete